Stiftung Planetarium Berlin
Tim Florian Horn
Prenzlauer Allee 80, 10405 Berlin
Tel +49 30 421845-0
Fax +49 30 421845-99
Public Law Foundation
VAT ID: DE306737020
Concept and editing
Responsible for the content according to Section 55 II RStV:
Marketing & Communication Department of the Stiftung Planetarium Berlin
Technical implementation and support
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with Section 7(1) of the Telemedia Act (TMG). According to Sections 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not required as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties, over the contents of which we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time the links were set. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
§ 1 Scope of this disclaimer
§ 2 Liability information regarding content on our Facebook fan page
The contents of this Facebook fan page are created with the greatest possible care. However, the Provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the Facebook fan page is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the Provider.
§ 3 External links on our Facebook fan page
This Facebook fan page contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first created, the Provider checked the third-party content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The Provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. It is not reasonable for the Provider to constantly monitor external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. In the event of knowledge of legal violations, however, such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 4 Duties as a user of our Facebook fan page
(1) As a user, you agree not to publish any posts/comments on our Facebook fan page that violate these rules, general morality or violate applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from,
- publishing offensive or untrue content;
- engaging in anti-competitive activities;
- advertising on the Facebook fan page without the express written permission of the Provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as, in particular, linking to one's own fan page or website with or without post text in comments or within posts.
- using content protected by law, in particular by copyright and trademark law, without permission;
(2) The Provider has the right to delete posts and comments if they might contain a violation of law.
(3) As a user, you agree to check your posts and comments before publication to see whether they contain information that you do not wish to publish. Your posts and comments can be recorded in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the Provider is excluded.
(4) Should third parties or other users assert claims against the Provider due to possible legal infringements that result a) from the content posted by you as a user on the Facebook fan page and/or b) from the use of the Provider's fan page by you as a user, you undertake as a user to indemnify the Provider against all claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the Provider for the costs it incurs due to the possible legal infringement. In particular, the Provider is indemnified from the costs of the necessary legal defence. The Provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as a user. As a user, you are required to support the Provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defence against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages of the Provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the above obligations do not apply.
§ 5 Copyrights and ancillary copyrights
(1) The content published on this Facebook fan page is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the Provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorised reproduction or transmission of individual content or entire pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
(2) The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
§ 6 Data protection on Facebook / with the "Like" button
(1) The operator of this Facebook fan page uses plugins from the Provider Facebook.com, which are provided by the company Meta., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website on which the Facebook plugin is installed are hereby informed that the plugin establishes a connection to Facebook, which results in a transmission to your browser so that the plugin appears on the website.
(2) In addition, as a result of the use, data is forwarded to the Facebook servers, which contains information about your website visits to our homepage. For logged-in Facebook users, this means that the usage data is assigned to their personal Facebook account. As soon as you actively use the Facebook plugin as a logged-in Facebook user (e.g. by clicking the "Like" button or using the comment function), this data is transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can only prevent this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
(3) We do not know exactly what data Facebook stores and uses. As a user of the fan page, you must therefore expect that Facebook might store your actions on the fan page without gaps.
(4) Facebook receives your IP address, processor type and browser version when you click the "Like" button. Your IP address, together with other data and your real name if you have provided it with your Facebook profile, could be used by Facebook to determine your identity and habits under that profile. In particular, if you always log in to Facebook with this user profile, Facebook could learn your preferences, contacts and lifestyle habits.
§ 7 Other provisions
(2) With regard to data protection on Facebook, please note the following data protection information of Facebook Ireland Limited: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/